JW Language has just been released in the App Store! Take a look at all the details below and if you’re interested in more theocratic apps for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best Theocratic Apps.
JW Language is an official app produced by Jehovah's Witnesses to help language learners improve their communication skills in the ministry and at congregation meetings. It includes phrases, pictures, and activities for language learning.
After installing the app, select your primary language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Cantonese (Traditional), Chinese Mandarin (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish Kurmanji, Low German, Malay, Myanmar, Nahuatl (Central), Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
• Receive encouragement to learn new words with featured content and activities
• Access recently viewed categories
• Play phrase audio in any language without downloading (while connected to the Internet)
• Learn useful vocabulary with pictures
• Explore scenes
• Play learning games in any category or collection.
• Words that you get wrong are displayed more often.
• Observe how different words change a sentence to help you understand the grammar and sentence structure of the language you’re learning
• Change words in sentences from singular to plural, future to past tense, and more