PDFpen 2 has just been released in the App Store! Take a look at all the details below and if you’re interested in more productivity apps for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best Productivity Apps.
Use your iPad or iPhone to highlight and draw freehand on a PDF, sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more.
* Highlight important text. Scribble freehand notes. Comment on drafts… and more.
* Edit the page content: add and correct existing text * Add, move, resize and even delete images.
* Sign a lease or contract--fill out an application or form--easily add your signature--then email it directly.
* The only PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, with iCloud and Dropbox storage & sync for seamless editing.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad & iPhone
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
- Email and Airdrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
- Set a document password, which is required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
- Save documents in iCloud & Dropbox synced storage for sharing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Transporter
- User-friendly iOS 8 look and feel
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from Photo Library
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Automatic page numbering including bates numbering
- Sidebar for thumbnail and annotation skimming
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Combine documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Support for pressure sensitive/bluetooth styluses: Pencil, Wacom, Jot Touch, Jot Script, Jaja, and Pogo Connect
- Integrated with PDFpen Scan+ for performing Optical Character Recognition (PDFpen Scan+ OCR is a separate purchase)
- Share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at http://smle.us/support