Siri is Apple’s digital assistant interface that was introduced on the iPhone in 2011 and iPad in 2012. Actually, Siri was available before that as an independent app on the iTunes App Store. But after Apple bought the company who made it, they integrated the feature right into the operating system. By now, you’ve probably had the chance to use Siri to some degree. But you might feel that you’re not getting the most out of this powerful artificial intelligence. There is so much that Siri knows how to do that its easy to feel overwhelmed. So I wanted to show you some of my favorite features in a video series. This is the first video which goes over the features described below.
In the above video we’ll show you some little known hints and tricks for mastering Siri on your iPhone or iPad. We’ll show you how to:
- Ask Siri about Voice Mail
- Ask Siri to Check Email Messages
- Check your Calendar with Siri and add Appointments
- Ask Siri to set a Reminder based on Time and Location
- Control Timer and Alarm Functions
- Ask Siri for Maps and Directions
- Ask Siri about Nearby Restaurants and Businesses
- Find the Weather Conditions in your Location or Another Place
- Ask Siri about Movie Theaters and Movie Reviews
- Launch iPhone Apps using Siri
If you know any more cool functions of Siri, please tell us about them in the comments below!