This is part 3 in our video series that explains what iCloud is and how it works. Apple’s iCloud Photo Library is something we’ve all been eagerly anticipating for years. It offers a one stop solution to syncing all your photos across all your devices. Using iCloud Photo Library, the picture you just took on your iPhone will show up on your iPad and Mac almost instantaneously.
In this video we give an overview of how iCloud Photo Library works and explain the following features on your iPhone and iPad:
- How to Enable iCloud Photo Library, My Photo Stream, and iCloud Photo Sharing
- View and Organize your photo collections and albums
- Get started using iCloud Photo Sharing
- Add people to a shared folder
- Add photos to a shared folder
- Create a website of your shared photos (great for friends who don’t own an iPhone or iPad)
If you have any questions please leave a comment below. And make sure you check out all the videos in this series.