This is part 4 in our video series that explains what iCloud is and how it works. Apple’s iCloud Photo Library is something we’ve all been eagerly anticipating for years. It offers a one stop solution to syncing all your photos across all your devices. Using iCloud Photo Library, the picture you just took on your iPhone will show up on your iPad and Mac almost instantaneously. And all your old photos that you upload to iCloud Photo Library on your Mac will be viewable on your iPhone and iPad.
In this video we give an overview of iCloud Photo Library and explain the following features on your Mac using the Photos App:
- How to Enable iCloud Photo Library, My Photo Stream, and iCloud Photo Sharing
- View and Organize your photo collections
- Edit a photo by cropping and adding filters
- Get started using iCloud Photo Sharing
- Add photos to a shared folder
- Create a Smart Album based on rules
- Add photos and entire folders to iCloud Photo Library
- Import your old scanned photos into iCloud Photo Library
If you have any questions please leave a comment below. And make sure you check out all the videos in this series.