7 Minute Workout with Lazy Monster has just been released in the App Store! 7 Minute Workout apps have become all the rage it seems. But none are as cute as working out with a Lazy Monster. Together you are your furry friend will work through several routines, none of which require equipment. If you’re looking for a way to get active during the day, let Lazy Monster into your life!
Take a look at all the details below and if you’re interested in more health apps for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone Health and Fitness Apps. And you can always find more of the Best New iPhone Apps here or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email.
SALE! Get all awesome workouts with great discount only this weekend!
Are you tired of boring workout apps that all look the same?
Do you want something new, positive, and different?
Do you not have time or desire to go to the gym?
We love healthy living, so we've created an app for people who:
- want to have fun exercising and not to quit after the second workout
- want to keep track of their progress and finally start working out on a regular basis
- want to and are able to set aside at least a few minutes a day to exercise without sacrificing their efficiency
- don't like ads (that's right, there are no in-app advertisements! Seriously, none at all - just exercises!)
A few fun facts about the app:
- the Lazy Monster can do 30 different exercises
- no exercise machines or equipment
- you can plan your workouts and track your progress
- 10 manually crafted workouts
- you can create your own workouts
- a great selection of fun music that will make exercising a blast!
- saves information to the Health app
Give it a try! Download the app, select one of the bumping musical tracks, and start working out with the most positive fitness app on the App Store!
If you've got an idea about how to make the app better or a problem that requires some help from our development team, contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to chat. 🙂
We want you to know about the best new iPhone apps as they hit the App Store. So we only include the best ones that are worth your time. If you want to see some of our past selections, check out the following list.