Normally priced at $2.99, Piloteer has just dropped to $1.99! Piloteer is a super fun game that challenges you to perform various stunts wearing a jet pack. The challenge lies in mastering the sensitive controls (I recommend switching to inverted controls) while trying to land on objects, perform maneuvers, or stay in the air for prescribed periods of time. Piloteer has a fantastic one-more-time replayability factor and beautiful artwork. The game comes from Whitaker Trebella who started off as a game score musician and taught himself to build iOS games. Piloteer is the pinnacle of his achievement!
We only recommend high-quality apps like Piloteer that have dropped in price. You can find more of them on our iPhone App Sales page or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email. And if you’re interested in more action games for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone Action Games.
In Piloteer, a whimsical and serenely challenging physics-based game about learning to fly, a renowned inventor is determined to overcome the stigma associated with flying a jetpack and convince the world that jetpacks should be revered by all.
Blending elements of both physics and trick-based games, players will need to maneuver their state-of-the-art jetpack through the skies while completing a myriad of increasingly difficult missions to change public perceptions.
Players will find themselves immersed in a wholly integrated physics simulation, making the beautiful world around them feel dynamic, unpredictable, and alive.
Ridiculous failure is imminent in Piloteer, making the accomplishments along the way feel all the more rewarding. Put on your jetpack and take to the skies!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with sixty different missions
• Three beautiful environments to fly around in
• Career and Free Fly modes
• Custom-composed, serene piano score
• Silly and ridiculous physics-based ragdoll effects
• Universal support
• GameCenter achievements
• Share replays and screenshots via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
• TouchArcade (5/5): "It’s hard as nails, immensely satisfying, and just plain fun."
• PocketGamer (8/10): "Bonkers, masochistic gameplay."
• Gamezebo (4/5): "It’s about as serene as a bag of hammers in a washing machine."
Here are a couple more apps that have just gone on sale: