Launcher has just been updated with some sweet new features! You know we love Launcher and have voted it one of our favorite iPhone and iPad widgets. It’s awesome because it allows you to “launch” iPhone apps right from your Today Screen. Today’s update includes new magic launchers. These will give you access to some super cool features like CPU and battery stats. There are a bunch of other useful features as outlined below.
In addition to Launcher’s host of previous goodies, new features abound. Here are the full details of the new update:
New in v3.0.2:
- Crash fixes when selecting contacts.
- Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist. (watchOS 3 required)
- Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
- Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations. (iOS 10 required)
- Quick Add button in app list.
- New magic launchers: Timer, Set Brightness, Next Calendar Event, Sunrise and Sunset (under Weather).
- New tiny launcher size option for iPad, iPhone 6/7 6+/7+.
- Multi-contact launcher now supports 3rd party email apps.
- Option to auto-update music launchers that come from playlists.
NOTE: If you don't see an app in your Installed Launchable list when adding a new app launcher, try searching for it instead. This is a new restriction placed on the app. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you like Launcher, please consider writing a review in the App Store. They really help us out. Thanks!
If you’re interested in more widgets for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone and iPad Widgets. And you can always find more of the Best New iPhone Apps here or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email.
We want you to know about the coolest app updates as they hit the App Store. So we only include the best ones that are worth your time. If you want to see some of our past selections, check out the following list.