Launcher has just been updated with some sweet new features! You know we love Launcher and have voted it one of our favorite iPhone and iPad widgets. It’s awesome because it allows you to “launch” iPhone apps right from your Today Screen. Today’s update includes new magic launchers. These will give you access to some super cool features like CPU and battery stats. There are a bunch of other useful features as outlined below.
In addition to Launcher’s host of previous goodies, new features abound. Here are the full details of the new update:
- Support for new iPads.
- Can now add Siri Shortcuts for all watch launcher types.
- Added Blank Launchers to Apple Watch app for better organization.
- Fix for crashes on iOS 9.
- Fix for crash in Choose App Icon screen.
- Siri Shortcut support. Run any launcher with your voice using the Add to Siri button on the launcher edit screen. iOS 12 required.
- Background Web Launchers. Create a web launcher that doesn't open Safari, but instead sends a request to HTTP REST servers or IFTTT web hooks. These are useful for home automation or other power uses. Supports multiple methods (GET, POST, etc.) and can be launched from the Launcher app, widget, Apple Watch app or Siri Shortcut.
- Multiple time triggers now allowed per launcher.
- Other bug fixes.
If you like Launcher, please consider writing a review in the App Store. They really help us out. Thanks!
If you’re interested in more widgets for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone and iPad Widgets. And you can always find more of the Best New iPhone Apps here or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email.
We want you to know about the coolest app updates as they hit the App Store. So we only include the best ones that are worth your time. If you want to see some of our past selections, check out the following list.