Hello Weather has just been released in the App Store! Hello Weather is a cure new app focused on slimming down complicated weather interfaces of other weather apps. All you need to know is what the weather is like now, for the next few hours, and for the next week. It’s a refreshingly simple interface and one to take a look at today.
Take a look at all the details below and if you’re interested in more weather apps for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone Weather Apps. And you can always find more of the Best New iPhone Apps here or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email.
Hi, we're Jonas, Trevor, and Dan, the crew behind Hello Weather. There are a million weather apps out there, and they're all overloaded with ugly ads, confusing interfaces, and stupid gimmicks. We think that stinks, so we made the antidote—a straightforward, no-nonsense app that’s a joy to use.
Five reasons why you’ll love planning your day with Hello Weather...
• All the info you need is right in your face.
Our gorgeous, information-rich design shows you everything that matters in one simple screen. You’ll see the current conditions and future forecast in an instant.
• You won’t waste time looking at useless stuff.
Hello Weather intelligently adapts to changing conditions. When it's stormy, you’ll see all the relevant details right upfront. When conditions improve, it’s all tucked neatly out of the way again.
• You’ll get predictions you can trust.
Hello Weather is more than a pretty face. It’s powered by the world’s best data sources: Dark Sky, Weather Underground, AccuWeather, and The Weather Channel. Pick the provider that's best in your area, or switch back and forth to compare. (Upgrade required.)
• You don’t need to be a weather expert.
What does barometric pressure mean? Is the dewpoint good or bad? We translated those esoteric stats into human words, so you’ll know how it really feels outside.
• It’ll make you smile.
We filled the app with tons of thoughtful little touches to brighten your day. You’ll love the beautiful color themes, automatic night mode, and sweet secret extras.
And that's not all…
• Radar’s built right in.
When a storm's a-brewin', we've got your back. Our radar tab shows you exactly what's headed your way. (US/Canada/Australia only, upgrade required.)
• Made with <3 by a tiny indie company.
We pour a lot of love into our app, and we take great care of our customers. We're always just an email or tweet away, and we love hearing from you!
Here's what the experts say:
"Easily the best weather app on the market."
— Ben Brooks, The Brooks Review
"An easy, straightforward weather app that shows you just what you need to know."
"Hello Weather strips it down to the essence."
"Very smart, with a clean layout and readable graphs. It eschews complexity without limiting information."
"Well designed and clearly made with love, with lots of delightful little details throughout.
— Tools and Toys"
Hello Weather's FREE forever and it’s only $4.99/year for the Pro stuff.
• No ads or gimmicks!
• Simple and easy to read forecasts.
• Automatic color themes (cold, warm, hot) and night mode.
• Unlimited saved locations.
• Powered by Dark Sky.
• Weather Units customization.
Join our Fan Club for $4.99/year and get:
• Radar (US, Canada, Australia only)
• Forecast data sources: switch to Weather Underground, Accuweather, The Weather Channel, or AerisWeather.
• Real-time precipitation estimates (US, UK, and Ireland only)
• Night mode controls.
• Custom Home Screen icons.
• Other secret stuff!
If you decide to join our Fan Club and upgrade for extra features, here are the details:
• You'll be charged $4.99/year on a renewing basis.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew each year, unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged $4.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and renewal settings, or discontinue your subscription by going to Account Settings after purchase. (Or just hit the "Change subscription" button inside Hello Weather.)
Thanks so much for trying Hello Weather! We hope you like it. <3
We want you to know about the best new iPhone apps as they hit the App Store. So we only include the best ones that are worth your time. If you want to see some of our past selections, check out the following list.