Trigraphy – Artistic Photos has just been released in the App Store! Trigraphy – Artistic Photos is a fun new way to edit your iPhone and iPad photos. Of course there are myriads of apps in the App Store that do this, but Trigraphy is one that really shines in the art department. Just load up one of your photos and apply the tricks of Trigraphy. Soon you’ll have photos that look nothing like you or your friends have ever seen. It’s free and an exciting new way to spruce up your pictures.
Take a look at all the details below and if you’re interested in more photography apps for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone Photography Apps. And you can always find more of the Best New iPhone Apps here or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email.
Beautiful, easy and remarkably powerful, Trigraphy is the modern artist’s secret weapon. Turn ordinary pictures into extraordinary ones with limitless customizations, incredible art filters and high quality export up to 4096 px.
All the tools that you may need to create modern piece of art are right here:
- Artistic generative effects with 116 unique presets
- Color filters
- Saturation & Contrast
- High Resolution Export (up to 4096 x 4096)
And the best part is that you can merge infinite number of layers.
BOOST YOUR IMAGINATION
Get inspired by daily features from the community or enhance your skills with our tutorials.
You will be really surprised by what you can do with Trigraphy.
GO BEYOND THE SCREEN
With integrated print and delivery service you can bring your art to life. Create t-shirts, art prints, post cards, iPhone cases and more.
Still in doubt if to try it out? Check out what the people are saying.
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Trigraphy.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Have any questions? Contact us!
We want you to know about the best new iPhone apps as they hit the App Store. So we only include the best ones that are worth your time. If you want to see some of our past selections, check out the following list.