Normally priced at $4.99, LightScreen 2 has just dropped to $2.99! LightScreen 2 is a nice screenshot manager for iPhone. The theory is simple, we all take screenshots on our iPhones and iPads. You can do so by simultaneously pressing your iPhone’s power and him buttons. Maybe we want to capture a moment or simply grab an friends Instagram post. LightScreen 2 will organize and edit those screenshots for you. You can hide your status bar, blur certain areas, and highlight others. It’s a nice tool for anyone who takes and wants to manage tons of iPhone screenshots.
We only recommend high-quality apps like LightScreen 2 that have dropped in price. You can find more of them on our iPhone App Sales page or simply subscribe to our Newsletters to get notified via email. And if you’re interested in more photography apps for your iPhone and iPad, check out our selection of the Best iPhone Photography Apps.
LightScreen brings all of your screenshots into one place, let you organize effortlessly.
• Sort your screenshots by adding custom tags
• Slide to select multiply screenshots, then batch share, favorite, tagging or delete
• Crop, part blur or part highlight screenshot
• Clear or hide status bar on screenshot (check app screenshots above for cleaning result)
• Use arrow, box and text to markup screenshot (works together with GoodPoint app)
• Pick color from screenshot, and save as RGB or Hex value
• 2 themes: Light and Dark. Quick switch themes just by shake your device
• Check recent screenshots on Today Widget
• Hide all screenshots from the Photos app's main page (opt-in)
• Smart detect QR codes in screenshot (64-bit devices only)
• Optimized for one hand using experience on iPhone Plus series
• URL schemes supported
• 3D Touch supported
• iPad Split View supported
[New] Drag & Drop for iPad on iOS 11
- Drag images from other apps to LightScreen for convert images to screenshots and save to iOS Photo Library
- Drag screenshots from any view in LightScreen to other apps to quick export screenshots
How to take screenshots?
• iPhone X: Press volume up and sleep/wake button
• Other iOS devices: Press Home and sleep/wake button
Here are a couple more apps that have just gone on sale: