Notability was an amazing iPad-only note taking app. Now its available on the iPhone as a universal app, and its been redesigned in a great way! Once you start using it you’ll know why. The beautiful user interface is just the start. Soon you’ll be bullet-pointing and creating sleek outlines. My favorite part is a toss-up between the auto syncing to Dropbox and the audio recording. Notability will record audio while you take notes and can even fast-forward to whatever point in the notes you jump too. Amazing. This video will show you how it all works.
Notability is just one of our favorite notes apps for iPhone and iPad. We’ve collected all of our favorites here. And if you’d like to see more of our top app selections in different categories, just head on over to our Best Apps Series.
Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice and top ranked app worldwide on App Store, regularly #1.
Students, teachers, artists, and professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. Notes are just the beginning; find inspiration, capture ideas, and unleash your creativity with Notability.
CREATE MEMORABLE MULTI-MEDIA NOTES
• Work with a variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Mark up imported textbooks, documents, lecture slides, class assignments, and images.
• Instantly create notes from a selection of templates with customizable spacing and backgrounds.
• Explore endless ideas with continuous page scroll.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
STAY ORGANIZED, PAPER-FREE
• Always keep your notes with you, without the weight, the hassle or the paper waste.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Ink is fine-tuned for the Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
• Precisely erase freehand ink or shapes with varied brush sizes.
• Quickly switch between ink or eraser styles with the Favorites Toolbar.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Replay audio recordings and tap anywhere on your note to hear what was said at that moment.
SHARE IDEAS IN PRESENTATION MODE
• Present ideas in full screen without distracting toolbars when connected to an external display.
• Engage an audience with all of Notability's tools including a Laser Pointer.
DO MORE WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes and Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, etc.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more.
• Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in Document Scanner.
FIND AND SHARE INSPIRATION
• Publish your notes for the world to see in the Notability Gallery.
• Browse notes from the community, search topics/tags, save your favorites for later, and download notes!
Download Notability for free on iPad, Mac, and iPhone and enjoy the Notability experience with limited editing and features.
Unlock unlimited note taking and premium content with a Notability subscription. Subscribers have access to:
• Unlimited edits, Auto Backup support, and iCloud sync.
• MyScript Handwriting Recognition and Math Conversion technology.
• Premium content like academic planners, journals, stickers, and much more!
Subscription auto-renews unless cancelled, and will be charged via Apple iTunes account on an annual basis. Prices may vary by location. You can manage your subscription in account settings after purchase. Family Sharing is not supported.
For technical assistance reach out to our team at email@example.com
Visit notability.com to learn more, or connect with us @notabilityapp on Instagram and Twitter.
Terms of Service: https://notability.com/terms
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
Here are a couple of our other picks of the best notes apps for iPhone and iPad: