Normally priced at $4.99, Day One Journal for iPhone and iPad has just dropped to Free! Day One Journal is one of the best journaling apps on iPhone and iPad. Adding onto a fantastic platform, Day One brings two anticipated new features. First off, multiple journals are now supported. Secondly, multiple photos can be added to each journal entry. To help this all flow properly, Day One offers seamless syncing service across iPad and Mac. If you’re into daily journaling, check out this awesome new version of Day One.
Apple’s App of the Year with over 15 million downloads and 50,000 5-star reviews globally. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One’s elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
New York Times: “It feels almost sacred: A completely private digital space.”
Wired: “Day One makes keeping a journal delightfully easy.”
Macworld: “This superb journaling app remains pleasant to behold, easy to use, and a tough act for any rival to follow.”
Sweet Setup: “If you’re looking for a fantastic journaling app, or a great app for logging and recording various events and milestones of your life, then by far and away the best pick is Day One.”
Keeping a journal is an act of love. It makes you aware of your surroundings, cognizant of your actions, and open to adapting to all the changes around you.
WHY DAY ONE?
Day One is the journal that redefines journaling. Discover how Day One lets you to capture life as you live it:
==SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO LOVE==
* Beautiful, award-winning design
* Unlimited text entries for free
* Powerful rich text formatting with markdown
* Different journals for every aspect of your life (Premium)
==PRIVATE AND SECURE==
* Automatic backups to our private servers (Premium)
* Privacy protected with industry leading end-to-end encryption
* Secured with passcode or biometrics
* Export options to ensure your entries always stay yours
==MORE THAN WORDS==
* Unlimited photos and videos (Premium, limited for free)
* Auto-importer for your Instagram posts (Premium)
* Handwritten entries or drawings (Premium)
* Voice recording and transcription (Premium)
==WHEREVER YOU NEED IT==
* In your pocket or on your wrist with iPhone and Apple Watch
* Mac or iPad for long-form writing
* Text message or email straight to your journal
* Safari browser extension to save websites in a click
==BUILT FOR REMINISCING==
* On This Day highlights past memories
* Tags, favorites, and search filters
* Map view to plot your travel
* High quality printed books to flip through
* Integrates with the Health app to track mindfulness minutes
==TYPE LESS, PRESERVE MORE==
* Time, date, weather, step count, added to every entry
* Customizable templates
* IFTTT applets to automatically import from Spotify, YouTube, Strava, Fitbit, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
* Siri Shortcuts to automate more of your journaling
* Share from Apple Photos, Safari, and other apps
==KEEP THE HABIT==
* Reminders through text message or system notification
* Daily journal prompts
* Streaks and calendar view to keep your momentum going
* Today summary to see where you’ve been and what you’ve done
* Instagram, podcast, blog, and Facebook community for inspiration
Download now for free, or learn more at: https://dayoneapp.com
Day One is FREE to use with unlimited entries. Additional features, including unlimited photos, videos, and audio recordings, are available with a Day One Premium membership.
For technical assistance or other inquiries: https://dayoneapp.com/contact/
Here are a couple more apps that have just gone on sale:
Note: While I try to remove these posts when the price goes back up, it’s best to double-check the price before downloading.